1st time shoppers can get $15 OFF + FREE DELIVERY with $50 min. purchase. http://bit.ly/VonsDelivery Just use Promo Code SAVEBIG at online checkout. Personally, I doubt I could put together a list for $50 worth of items that will fit into my frig & freezer. However, I DO have 2 friends who live nearby who might be interested in paying $11.67 for $16.67 worth of groceries!
USE THE DISCOUNT CODE “IMBIBE10” TO GET $10 OFF EACH $25 ONE DAY TICKET AND ONLY PAY $15!!!
The Gourmet Experience takes center stage among scenic San Diego’s north county featuring hundreds of food, luxury and lifestyle products and services catering to your refined and sophisticated tastes. This is not your everyday expo!
Held in San Diego on October 9-10, 2010 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., the event features countless exhibitors showcasing gourmet cuisine, products and services crafted for the everyday gourmand.
In two action-filled days, you will have the opportunity to:
- Taste from among the newest gourmet foods available today
- Review the latest in home and outdoor entertaining products
- Test out and purchase kitchen equipment and gadgets
- Plan their next dinner party
- Learn new trends in casual and fine china, flatware and crystal
- Get up close culinary instruction from some of San Diego’s most celebrated chefs
- Research new destinations, resorts and hotels catering to gourmet afficianados
- Sip on a selection of luxury wines, spirits and craft beer
- Explore appliance purchases and kitchen remodel options
Gourmet In Action Stage
The Gourmet Experience features daily cooking demonstrations led by San Diego’s top celebrity chefs. See your favorite chefs light up the stage as they whip up gourmet delicacies using products found at The Gourmet Experience.
“That’s The Spirit” Beer & Wine Pavilion
Age appropriate gourmands in attendance are invited to enter the “That’s the Spirit” Pavilion, where they will have the opportunity to get a sip of “the good life” as they taste and explore fine wines, craft beer and spirits produced by award-winning producers.